Graduate Supply House is honored to continue our longstanding tradition of providing industry leading academic regalia for Auburn University. Students please follow the “COMPLETE YOUR ORDER” link below to reserve a rental outfit especially for you. Faculty members – please contact the bookstore directly to order your regalia.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- GRAD FAIR: February 18th – 21st from 10am – 3pm outside the Auburn University Bookstore
- DEADLINE FOR ORDERING REGALIA: Monday, July 6th at midnight – If you miss the deadline, please contact the Auburn University Bookstore for further instructions.
- SPRING/SUMMER COMMENCEMENT: Commencement ceremonies will take place on August 8-9 in the Auburn Arena. Please check with your college to determine which ceremony you will participate in and what time to be present.
- REGALIA DISTRIBUTION: Your regalia will be available for pick-up in the Haley Center Lobby August 3 – 7 from 9am – 4pm. Please bring your receipt or photo ID to pick up regalia. If you provide only a photo ID, and we cannot find record of your purchase, you will be required to pay the rental fee to get a cap and gown.
- RENTAL REGALIA RETURNS: Students may keep their cap and tassel as souvenirs. All other regalia items must be returned at the Auburn Arena immediately following your ceremony.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- CEREMONY OR REGALIA QUESTIONS: Please visit the Auburn University Commencement Site for up-to-date times/locations for all the ceremonies. You may also contact Resa Halsey in the Auburn University Bookstore at 334-844-1355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING ONLINE: Please email email@example.com.