Mississippi State University Faculty and Special Guests
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your MSU Ceremonies. Please click on the “COMPLETE YOUR ORDER” link below to rent regalia especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- STARKVILLE COMMENCEMENT: All regalia items may be returned at either the Davis Wade Stadium or the Barnes & Noble Bookstore following the ceremony.
- MERIDIAN COMMENCEMENT: All regalia items must be returned to the Riley Campus Bulldog Shop following the ceremony.
ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
- Monday, April 24, 2023, by 11:59 PM CT. If you miss the deadline, you will need to contact the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State (Starkville) or the Riley Campus Bulldog Shop (Meridian) for further assistance.
- DOCTOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE COMMENCEMENT: The Doctor of Veterinary Medicine’s Spring Ceremony is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at 11:30 AM in the Newell-Grissom Building.
- DOCTORAL GRADUATION AND HOODING CEREMONY (Ph.D. & Ed.D): The Doctoral Graduation and Hooding ceremony for Ph.D. and Ed.D. graduates will take place on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at 3:00 PM in the Bettersworth Auditorium in Lee Hall. This event is invitation-only. Please contact The Graduate School for additional information.
- STARKVILLE CAMPUS COMMENCEMENT: The Starkville Campus Commencement Ceremonies will take place on Friday, May 12, 2023, inside Davis Wade Stadium. Please check with your school to determine which ceremony you will be participating in and what time to be present.
- MSU-MERIDIAN COMMENCEMENT: The MSU-Meridian Campus Commencement Ceremonies will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023, at 10:00 AM in the MSU Riley Center.
- STARKVILLE CAMPUS: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, thru Thursday, May 11, 2023, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM inside the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State University Bookstore.
- MERIDIAN CAMPUS: Starting Thursday, May 4, 2023, inside the Riley Campus Bulldog Shop during normal store hours.
Questions/Concerns – please contact the bookstore by phone at 662-325-8361 or by email at SM204@bncollege.com.