Congratulations Mississippi State University Graduates!
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your commencement. Please click on the “COMPLETE YOUR ORDER” link below to order a regalia outfit especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Commencement – The Doctor of Veterinary Medicine’s Spring Ceremony is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
- Doctoral Graduation and Hooding Ceremony (Ph.D. & Ed.D) – The Doctoral Graduation and Hooding ceremony for Ph.D. and Ed.D. graduates will take place on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. This event is invitation-only. Please contact The Graduate School for any questions.
- Starkville Campus Commencement – The Starkville Campus Commencement Ceremonies will take place on Thursday, May 12, 2022, and Friday, May 13, 2022. Please check with your school to determine which ceremony you will be participating in and what time to be present.
- MSU-Meridian Commencement – The MSU-Meridian Campus Commencement Ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 12, 2022, in the MSU Riley Center.
- Barnes & Noble @ Mississippi State University will host a Grad Fair for Spring 2022 degree candidates on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, and Thursday, March 24, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Spring graduates will have the convenience of taking care of all their graduation needs at one time and place. During the event, upcoming spring graduates may: purchase and receive their regalia on the day they attend (bachelor, master, and specialist graduates only); and have pictures taken with regalia on (all degrees – doctoral regalia will be present for pictures). While this event is not mandatory, upcoming graduates are encouraged to attend. If you are not able to physically attend the event during those dates, please contact the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State University starting March 23, 2022, for additional assistance.
- BACHELOR/MASTER/SPECIALIST GRADUATES – You may keep your entire regalia package.
- DOCTORAL GRADUATES– You may keep your cap & tassel. You must return the rental gown and rental hood immediately following the ceremony to the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State Bookstore. NOTE: If you are interested in purchasing your gown and/or hood, you will be given the option when you check-in your rental items at the bookstore.
ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
- Regalia may be ordered online starting March 25, 2022, through midnight on April 11, 2022. If you miss the deadline, you will need to visit the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State (Starkville Campus) starting Tuesday, May 10, 2022, or the Bulldog Shop (Meridian Campus) starting May 4, 2022, to be fitted from a limited supply of extras. A $20 late fee will be assessed for all orders fulfilled at that time.
REFUND REQUEST DEADLINE
- Students with an online order may visit www.gradsupply.com/student-orders to request a refund before Wednesday, April 13, 2022, at Midnight (12:00 AM CT). After April 13, 2022, all regalia purchases/rentals are non-refundable.
- IF YOU CHOOSE IN-STORE PICK UP – STARKVILLE CAMPUS: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, and Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM inside the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State Univ. Bookstore.
- IF YOU CHOOSE IN-STORE PICK UP – MERIDIAN CAMPUS: Starting Wednesday, May 4, 2022, inside the Riley Campus Bulldog Shop.
- IF YOU CHOOSE SHIP-TO-HOME: Your regalia order will be shipped during the week of April 27, 2022.
IF YOU DID NOT ORDER YOUR REGALIA BY THE APRIL 11, 2022, DEADLINE: You will need to visit the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State Univ. Bookstore starting May 10, 2022, to purchase your regalia from a limited number of extras. A $20 late fee will be assessed at that time.
- IF YOU ORDERED YOUR REGALIA BEFORE THE APRIL 11, 2022, DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, and Wednesday, May 11, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM inside the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State Bookstore. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot pick up your regalia during the dedicated times listed above. Please note: Doctoral regalia will be available at the Grad Fair for you to use for picture-taking purposes only should you decide to attend.
IF YOU DID NOT ORDER YOUR REGALIA BEFORE THE APRIL 11, 2022, DEADLINE: You will need to visit the Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State Bookstore starting May 10, 2022, to rent your regalia from a limited number of extras. A $20 late fee will be assessed at that time.
*NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF THE DOCTORAL REGALIA PACKAGE, ALL DOCTORAL CANDIDATES MUST RENT THEIR REGALIA FIRST AND IT MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON AT THE BARNES & NOBLE AT MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE. YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN OPTION TO BUY OUT YOUR RENTAL AFTER COMMENCEMENT.
All student regalia orders are non-refundable purchases/rentals after the refund request deadlines listed above. Prices below do not reflect the additional $20 late fee that will be added to orders placed after the April 11, 2022, deadline or the $15 shipping charge that will be added for SHIP-TO-HOME orders*
- BACHELOR PACKAGE: $57.76 incl. tax (Purchase – includes cap, gown, and tassel)
- MASTER/SPECIALIST PACKAGE: $106.98 incl. tax (Purchase – includes cap, gown, tassel, and hood)
- Ph.D. & Ed.D. REGALIA PACKAGE: $109.12 incl. tax (Mixed Custom Rental – includes keeper cap/tassel, rental gown, and rental hood)
- D.V.M. REGALIA PACKAGE: $101.63 incl. tax (Mixed Rental – includes keeper cap/tassel, rental gown, and rental hood)
*The SHIP-TO-HOME option is only available for bachelor/master/specialist orders. Doctoral regalia orders are not eligible for the SHIP-TO-HOME option due to the high replacement cost of the items being rented.