Congratulations Mississippi University for Women Graduates!
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your MUW Ceremonies. Please click on the “Complete Your Order” link below to order a regalia outfit especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- Students may keep their entire regalia package.
ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE:
- Online ordering will close at Midnight on October 28th. After online ordering closes, students may visit The Book End starting November 9th to purchase their regalia if they did not order by the deadline. A $20 late fee will be assessed for all regalia sales after the October 28th deadline.
REFUND REQUEST DEADLINE
- Students may visit www.gradsupply.com/student-orders to request a refund before Wednesday, October 28th at Midnight. After October 28th, all regalia purchases are final.
- Virtual Commencement is scheduled to take place on November 24th. Please check the The Mississippi University for Women Commencement page for the most up-to-date information surrounding the Fall 2020 Commencement.
- IF YOU CHOOSE IN-STORE PICKUP: Your regalia order will be ready for pickup starting Monday, November 9th at The Book End.
- IF YOU CHOOSE SHIP-TO-HOME: Your regalia order will be shipped to you during the week of November 9th.
- IF YOU DID NOT ORDER BY THE OCTOBER 28TH DEADLINE: You will need to visit The Book End starting November 9th to purchase your regalia from a limited number of extras. A $20 late fee will be assessed at that time.
STUDENT REGALIA PRICES
All student regalia orders are non-refundable purchases after the October 28th refund request deadline. Prices below do not reflect the additional $20 late fee that will be added to orders placed after the October 28th deadline or the $8.50 fee that will be added to SHIP-TO-HOME orders.
- BACHELOR PACKAGE – $44.98 incl. tax (Purchase – includes cap, gown, and tassel)
- MASTER/SPECIALIST PACKAGE – $64.98 incl. tax (Purchase – includes cap, gown, tassel, and hood)
- DOCTOR PACKAGE – $84.98 incl. tax (Purchase – includes tam, gown, tassel, and hood)