Congratulations VCOM-Auburn Graduates, Faculty, and Special Guests!
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your VCOM-Auburn Ceremony. Please click on the “Complete Your Order” link below to reserve a regalia outfit especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- Commencement is currently scheduled for Saturday, May 15, 2021, at 1:00 PM CT in the Auburn Arena. Additionally, please visit the VCOM-Auburn Graduation Page for up-to-date information about your ceremony.
DEADLINE FOR ORDERING REGALIA
- Friday, March 19th at Midnight.
- Graduates may retain their entire outfit, which includes a gown, hood, keeper tam, and tassel.
- Faculty gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 253 (Medical Education Office) on Monday following graduation. Faculty may keep their tams.
FAMILY HOODER REGALIA
- Family Hooder gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 202 (Lecture Hall 2) immediately following the ceremony. Students must turn in Family Hooder Regalia before receiving their diploma (diplomas will not be given until Family Hooder Regalia is returned). Family Hooders may keep their tams.
REGALIA DISTRIBUTION: The specific dates and times your regalia will be available for pick-up will be listed below once the Graduation date has been determined.
- Military Graduates: May 13, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT inside VCOM Room 107
- All Other Graduates: May 13 – 14, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT inside VCOM Room 107
- Faculty*: Starting May 10, 2021, inside Room 253 (Medical Education Office)
- Family Hooders: Please ask your graduate to pick-up your rental regalia on your behalf during the designated distribution times.
*Faculty, please inspect your regalia as soon as possible to be sure you are satisfied with the sizing and colors.