Congratulations VCOM-Auburn Graduates, Faculty, and Special Guests!
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your VCOM-Auburn Ceremony. Please click on the “Complete Your Order” link below to reserve a regalia outfit especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- COMMENCEMENT: The upcoming ceremony will take place on May 9th at the Auburn Arena on the Auburn University Campus. Please visit the VCOM-Auburn Graduation Page for additional information about your ceremony.
- DEADLINE FOR ORDERING REGALIA ONLINE: Friday, March 13th at Midnight.
- STUDENT REGALIA: Students may retain their entire outfit, which includes a gown, hood, keeper tam, and tassel.
- FACULTY HOODER REGALIA: Faculty Hooder gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 253 (Medical Education Office) on Monday May 11th by noon. Faculty may keep their tams.
- FAMILY HOODER REGALIA: Family Hooder gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 202 (Lecture Hall 2) immediately following the ceremony. Students must turn in Family Hooder Regalia before receiving their diploma (diplomas will not be given until Family Hooder Regalia is returned). Family Hooders may keep their tams.
- REGALIA DISTRIBUTION: Your regalia will be available for pick up at the below times and locationsom 107 as follows:
- Military Students: Wednesday, May 6 from 1pm – 5pm inside VCOM Room 107
- All Other Students: Thursday, May 7 from 8am – 2pm inside VCOM Room 107
- Faculty*: Beginning May 4th, pickup your rental regalia in VCOM room 253 (Medical Education Office) from 8am – 4:30 pm
- Family Hooders: Please ask your student to pick up your rental regalia on your behalf during the designated distribution times.
*Faculty, please inspect your regalia as soon as possible to be sure you are satisfied with the sizing and colors.