Congratulations VCOM-Auburn Graduates, Faculty, and Special Guests!
Graduate Supply House is honored to provide industry leading academic regalia for your VCOM-Auburn Ceremony. Please click on the “Complete Your Order” link below to reserve a regalia outfit especially for you.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- Commencement is currently scheduled for Saturday, May 13, 2023, in the Auburn Arena. Additionally, please visit the VCOM-Auburn Graduation Page for up-to-date information about your ceremony.
DEADLINE FOR ORDERING REGALIA
- Friday, March 17, 2023, by 11:59 pm CT.
- Graduates may retain their entire outfit, which includes a gown, hood, tam, and tassel.
- Faculty gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 211 (Student Services Suite) on Monday following graduation. Faculty may keep their tams.
FAMILY HOODER REGALIA
- Family Hooder gowns and hoods are rental items which must be returned to VCOM Room 202 (Lecture Hall 2) immediately following the ceremony. Students must turn in Family Hooder Regalia before receiving their diploma (diplomas will not be given until Family Hooder Regalia is returned). Family Hooders may keep their tams.
- Military Graduates: May 10, 2023, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT inside MPR Room 226-227
- All Other Graduates: May 10 – 11, 2023, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT inside MPR Room 226-227
- Faculty*: Starting May 8, 2023, inside Room 211 (Student Services Suite)
- Family Hooders: Please ask your graduate to pick-up your rental regalia on your behalf during the designated distribution times.
*Faculty, please inspect your regalia as soon as possible to be sure you are satisfied with the sizing and colors.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved · Graduate Supply House, Inc.