The University of South Alabama Academic Apparel
Congratulations Graduates, Faculty Members, & Special Guests!
We are honored to continue our longstanding tradition of providing industry leading academic apparel for The University of South Alabama ceremonies. Please follow the “Complete Your Order” link below so that we may reserve a regalia package especially for you.
Fall Commencement Weekend: Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 14 – Fall Commencement weekend includes the University Commencement Ceremony as well as individual ceremonies for each College and School. Please visit the USA Commencement Website for up-to-date times/locations for all the ceremonies.
Other Important Dates & Information
- Grad Fair: Tuesday, October 15, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM in the USA Campus Bookstore
- Deadline for Ordering Regalia: Thursday, November 14 at midnight – If you miss this deadline, please visit our FAQ page for further instructions.
- Regalia Distribution: Monday, December 2 and Tuesday, December 3 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM in the Student Center room 212 – Please bring your student ID or driver’s license with you when you come to pick up your regalia. If you have questions related to distribution, please visit our FAQ page.
- Rental Regalia Returns: Doctoral students must return their rental regalia (gown & hood) immediately following Commencement.
- For ceremonies taking place in the Mitchell Center – USA Campus Bookstore representatives will be located in the Health, Kinesiology, and Sport Building adjacent to the Mitchell Center.
- For ceremonies taking place in the Laidlaw Performing Arts Center – Please return your rental regalia to the USA Bookstore located in the student center.
Other Important Notes
All USA Commencement participants must complete the Google RSVP form that will be sent via JagMail the week of October. If you have any Questions concerning Commencement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Commencement Website.
All Nursing Ceremony participants must complete a Convocation Participation Form. If you have any questions concerning the Nursing Convocation, please email Lisa Wilson or visit the Nursing Convocation Information Page.
Student Regalia Prices
- Bachelor – $57.20 (purchase)
- Master/Specialist/Post-Grad Certificate – $107.80 (purchase)
- Doctor – $110.00 (rental)
Questions? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.